[teacherartexchange] update on the ink

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 03:17:31 PDT

Several people were interested in the ink camouflage unit. Since I believe
it was a past ( 14 years ago) art teacher that I worked with that invented
this unit, I amchecking with her about posting it with images. If she okays
it, I have a better camera than in the past so I will get some snazzy
images.
Snow is in the forcast for central Maine...