[teacherartexchange] To Old Hippies

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 21:16:18 PDT

We just returned from a Joan Baez concert at the Kimo Theater in
Albuquerque.
It was sold out of course. I never seen so much gray hair in one
place, well
since we went to hear Judy Collins last year. Joan is coming to Texas
next:
http://www.joanbaez.com/tourschedule.html
                                Wonderful Night, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque