Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 23, 2006

---------

From: Paige Baggett (PBaggett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 04:56:52 PDT

Teacher Art Exchange Members:
Thank you for the thought-provoking discussions and useful ideas! I am
collaborating with a PE teacher and we are looking for ideas integrating
PE and art...such as the lessons described at
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Breannie-artPE.htm
Any ideas on using characteristics of the masters to connect with
movement will be appreciated! ~Paige