[teacherartexchange] Acrylic Paint ?

---------

From: pam smith (thinkart2003_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 16:48:45 PDT

We are doing a "Blacklight" art show for Halloween.
The paint I have is acrylic "Bulk-Krylic" from Nasco.
It is a year or more old, but not opened until this
project. Some of the paint is clumpy, and some is
smooth. Does any one know what causes this and is
there anything I can do to unclump it. Adding water
and mixing well doesn't seem to help.

Mahalo
Pam