Re: [teacherartexchange] NEW! Getty Games

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 19:17:28 PDT

I don't like the Detail Detective at all! I don't get why, if the purpose is
to pick out details, it is a timed game? And there isn't anything telling
you that it is timed - I can just hear it now 'HEY, NOT FAIR! It didn't say
it was timed!" Same with the Switch game. The timed aspect takes away from
the kids being able to really look at the images. I agree with Woody - other
than the images being fine art prints there isn't much educational about
them. It's a good start with Getty, but they aren't quite there yet.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids