RE:[teacherartexchange] Words of Wisdom

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 21:05:13 PDT

Sarah- Here are my words of wisdom for a new art teacher... I keep a
notebook with every project I do. I write down all the supplies for that
project, the instructions for that project, keep any handouts I give out, my
rubric, how long the project takes, helpful hints about how to do the
project (mistakes that can be avoided) and anything I would do different
next time. It takes a little extra time now, but it is well worth it when
you start to plan next year. It is amazing how many details you forget in a
years time. Hope that helps you.
Chantal