[teacherartexchange] NEW! Getty Games

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 14:53:32 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Getty now has some new art games on line:
http://www.getty.edu/gettygames/

I tried all of them at the easy level and harder level. Kids will like them.
Play the Detail Detective, Matching Game, Switch (find five changes),
and Puzzles...using favorites from the Getty collection.

Detail Detective and Switch are both times games. Try them yourself
and see how you do.

I will add a link to the Just for Kids page.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/