[teacherartexchange] Introduction

---------

From: Melissa Woodland (melissawoodland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 14:13:27 PDT

Hello.
I just wanted to jump in and introduce myself and thank all of you for the
ongoing conversations that I've been able to soak up via the archives. I
returned to the classroom this fall after a maternity leave and am now at
the high school level (was previously K-8) with 6 Art 1 sections. I look
forward to getting to know you all and am sure I will be leaning on the
talented members of this group for ideas and support. Last night I spent
over an hour on the art-rageous website, am forgetting the name but if
you're the contra dancer from NC - I'm talking about YOU, and was greatful
for the lesson plan ideas shared.

Best -
Melissa W from Pennsylvania