Re:[teacherartexchange] Fees for firing in a kiln

---------

From: leah on desktop (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 11:24:41 PDT

FYI: I have had to pay as much as a dollar a piece for Firing, before we got
our kiln set up - now it is set up , but in someone else's studio (we could
not get it wired in our beat up old building) so I don't pay a dollar a
piece anymore - but after our agreed upon number of firings (in exchange
for her using our kiln) I pay 20 bucks per load for the hit to the eclectic
bill - be sure to consider the eclectic bill when coming up with your price!