[teacherartexchange] interesting

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 09:09:00 PDT

Reading today's post was very enlightening. Thank you for all the on-line
digest appears , to me, in a very different format than the old one. As a
result, it takes about 5 minutes to scroll through it. What had offended at
least(?) two members, was the shortness of my response regarding how to
reply to the digest. I have not been reading the digest every day and I
thought it was a question that some one had asked.

I have found my self deleting the whole digest when the the huge responses
are there, because the pagination makes it impossible to tell what is new.
So again, the intent was to be helpful.

I usually only have time for a quick online reponse.

I did appreciate the reminder that anything said on the net remains there
for ever.

I hope you all have good week ends. R