[teacherartexchange] Choice Based Art - Evaluation Discussion (TAB list)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2006 - 08:53:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

More and more art teachers are finding that Choice Based Art Education
motivates students. To find out more about TAB Choice (Teaching for
Artistic Behavior), check out the resources on this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/TAB-CHOICE.htm

A frequently asked question on the TAB list is how to assess. Right
now there is a thread on Evaluation - begun October 19. You can read
the TAB list archives without joining - but will have to join to make
a post or access the files section.
Visit the Yahoo group: