[teacherartexchange] Prof development

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 21:03:33 PDT

I've been attending the weeklong classes at Bennington College in the
summer. I've been there four times, and it is amazing. We do art almost
24/7. It is run by Massachusetts College of Art.

I'm writing a grant and I'd like to do something different this summer -
perhaps including traveling. I know there are a lot of places listed
online, but I would prefer personal recommendation - any suggestions of
great teachers?