Re: [teacherartexchange] Congratulations Susan

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 17:52:28 PDT

Susan Menkes, I don't know but, Susan on Long Island - her I know.
Congrats to you, you deserve it if only for being such a nice person.
I always told my students: I don't care if you become a great artist
or a top scholar, it's most important that you become the sort of
neighbor I want to live next door to.

Don't forget, there are lots of Susans out there, doing their thing
everyday. Give them a pat on the back too. We all need it from
time to time.
                                Susan, We love you, Woody

On Oct 20, 2006, at 6:00 AM, Elizabeth Heisey wrote:

> Thank you Judy for posting about Susan's award.
> Congratulations Susan. I have always appreciated your
> ideas.
> What a privilege to have access to people like Susan.
> I love this group.
> Beth

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net