Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Moving on to more enligtened conversations

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 10:24:47 PDT

On Oct 20, 2006, at 10:10 AM, Jen Ellis wrote:

> It's all about communication. Whether it be a misunderstanding,
> cheating, stealing, borrowing....friends or just colleagues, I hope
> that the suggestions that were brought up on this forum actually get
> used to solve these issues.....

While putting together my Kaleidocycles workshop for New Mexico
I discovered something I wrote a long time ago. It was an attempt to
give credit for the lesson:

On that page, I wrote:
"Kaleidocycle Pattern used at Rosedale Middle School
We got it from Mr G, who got it from Rosie, who got it from Jane
who got it from a book, I think ? Creative teachers only steal the
best stuff."

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703