Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Munch art history warm-up

From: Heather Hayes (heatherglenn77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 09:11:30 PDT

So far, so good with the presentation of Munch based on the warm-ups we've
been doing. Kiddos were much more interested than when I've tried other
methods to intro art history. I still have more classes today - so
hopefully it'll go as well with them

I got a couple of requests for the form I use for the warm-ups in my class.
I'll gladly share - if it helps get kids interested in art history, then I
don't care if the whole world uses it. Just email me off list, and I'll
send the file.

Heather in TX

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best

To unsubscribe go to