Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Cybermuse

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 16:51:22 PDT

Do go check this site out. I especially liked the "meet the artist"
You are given a list of artists and their photos. You can click on
"more info"
next to the artist and go to a page of short quicktime videos. It's
great to
listen to the artist speak about why they make art and related topics.
Since I was not familiar with many of these artists, I would have really
appreciated it if they had also showed a sample of each artists work.
                                Do check this link out, Thanks to Peggy.....

On Oct 19, 2006, at 12:20 PM, Peggy Woolsey wrote:

> Here is an interesting site from Canada:
> ---
> To unsubscribe go to
> teacherartexchange/unsubscribe.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque