Re: [teacherartexchange] Art webpage

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 06:10:03 PDT

Sorry so slow on the reply.

I am setting up a site for a friend with EZ Web Hosting. They have
packages that are 9.95 to start up and then 5.95 a month. I will have
to let you know how it goes. They also have templates for purchase
that you can use. They do not have Ads. They also support email
forms.

You will also need to purchase a domain name, which varies, but I
would guess 8-15 dollars for the name. You pay by year. Some hosting
sites cover this process.

http://www.whois.net/
Try here to see what is available, and then browse the web for the
cheapest price. Be flexible with your name, I think sometimes
companies buy up names that people search frequently so you cant have
them or would have to purchase them for a large amount.

Here is a site with reviews of various hosts with reviews.
http://www.top-10-web-hosting.com/
http://www.thehostingchart.com/

Go with a larger company that has more servers and more support. They
are less likely to "go down". Yahoo is huge, so they would be safe I'm
sure. Plus they would have 24 hour support if you have questions.

Hope this helps

Jen-Cleveland, OH