Re: [teacherartexchange] Just seeing if this works

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 06:03:04 PDT

Welcome Tara,
        This list is the greatest source of wisdom when it comes to
teaching. I wish more
lurkers would chime in and help keep the conversation going. Even the
newest
teachers have loads to contribute. We learn the most from the
questions we ask.
As for Randy's steps, I agree they were simple and straight forward.
Much clearer than
my suggestions. I've never received the list in digest form so I
don't really know what
it looks like. I just get the posts intermingled with my other e-mail
and look at those
which interest me. The more people who get into the conversation, the
better the
discussion will be, so do post please.
                                                        Woody

On Oct 19, 2006, at 5:58 AM, Tara Wosiski wrote:

> New to the exchange (replying anyway) I have been signed up for a
> while
> now reading your posts daily, wanting to respond...so thanks Randy for
> putting the steps up for all of us ,like me, who just needed to see
> the
> steps again to "get it". ha ha ha ! It's so simple........

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703