Re: [teacherartexchange] Critical responses from other members :P

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 03:02:51 PDT

Hi Randy and All,
 Please do not EVER drop off the list.
 Continue to be you, and if someone doesn't like it , they don't have to
read your posts !!!
I find your insight very informative and refreshing.
Amen to your post about How to make the reply short !!!!!
We all get these criticisms from time to time and we manage to move past
them (step over them, kick them to the curb) to achieve our greater purpose
of bolstering each other and advancing Art education positively into the
future. (and finding good deals on things tee hee )

Keep up the posting,
Christine Besack :)

What worries me more professionally are those who diss their Administration
or co-workers in this very public forum that remains in cyber space
virtually forever. (with their name attached to it !!!)