Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] response

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 02:48:09 PDT

The person who "poaches" from me is not on the membership of this list. I
have never tried to start a flame or be rude to another member. It is not
in my nature. However I was chastised off list by an other member who I
have to guess thought I was poking at a list member. It really surprised
me. My first response was to drop off the list. However, I will be even
more careful not to offend anyone in the future and uruffle my feathers.

To unsubscribe go to