[teacherartexchange] Scavenger hunt game

---------

From: chris massingill (chris_massingill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 18:59:38 PDT

 I am at the end of my first nine weeks - so Friday is
the last day of class with my current students before
I get a whole new batch :)

I was thinking about playing a game in class -
originally we were going to be finishing up a project
but the school also scheduled an assembly that the
students will go to so I don't want to bet on that
class time and want them to finish up by the end of
tomorrow.

I have a ton of art postcards and have often thought
about planning a scavenger hunt - just to get them
looking at some of the things that we didn't have time
to cover.

Does anyone else do anything like this and if so do
you have any suggestions for how to structure this
kind of activity?

Thanks!

Chris in Central Arkansas