Re: [teacherartexchange] wikipedia museums

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2006 - 16:11:01 PDT

Be sure to warn your students before using Wikipedia. The thing that makes
them great is also the thing that makes them horrible - the fact that any
"expert" can add information. Unfortunately, not everyone who adds
information is as smart as they think they are, and some people get their
kicks by putting misinformation on them. So if you use Wikipedia, be ready
to validate "facts" presented in this format.
~Michal