Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] copy digest

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 11:01:03 PDT

I agree, it is a pain when someone resends the entire digest.

To avoid this, please hit reply: then type your message and
before you hit send - delete everything but the portion that
relates to your comment.

It sounds simple, try it.

On Oct 17, 2006, at 11:54 AM, KAY RUBEMEYER wrote:

> Please do not copy the entire digest over when you reply to a
> message. I
> end up with the copy and no room for the new messages. Can someone
> give
> info on how to respond without also sending the copy? Thanks Kay

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703