Re: [teacherartexchange] resource search - Font books from Dover

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 08:40:19 PDT

Hi Wendy,

Dover Publications has a number of font books. Each book has 100
complete alphabets:
http://www.amazon.com/Swash-Letter-Alphabets-Complete-Pictorial/dp/0486293327
http://www.powells.com/biblio?isbn=0486407101

Go to the Dover site and enter fonts in a search - lots will come up:
http://store.doverpublications.com/index.html

Judy Decker