Re: [teacherartexchange] the benefits of three dimensional work/grant proposal

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 05:41:18 PDT

Specific data I don't have, but to me it's pretty clear that clay is so much more tactile and kinesthetic than any other medium that there are students who don't do well across their other subjects but can focus with clay. If I were looking for research to support this, I'd probably look in Special Ed.

Linda