RE: [teacherartexchange] Borrowing lesson ideas

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 16:57:54 PDT

I guess the idea of being "out" a great lesson is foreign to me, as I don't
repeat lessons, and if I do, it's in a 10 year cycle (I'm on my 3rd
cycle...). Makes for a lot of "Hey! Ms. Hass, we didn't do that in our
class" from students, as they learn there are more ways to learn about art
then they thought.

San D