RE: [teacherartexchange] Borrowing lesson ideas

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 16:14:24 PDT

Fortunately for me I work with great colleagues and we share lessons quite
frequently, each of us tweaking the lessons and adding our own spin. Our
students benefit greatly as we build lessons one on the other. Call me
wacky, but if someone used my lessons outright and their students produced
great work, somehow I would still feel good about the project and it's
impact.

San D