[teacherartexchange] Tell Your Story

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 15:24:17 PDT

I just published a slide show of 5 balloon photos at:
http://www.adobetellyourstory.com/

Adobe has a new trial software called Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Beta.
I downloaded it today. It took me awhile to jump through all the hoops,
but I got it figured out, finally. You might want to try it out. I
assume that
later on they will charge for it. For now it's free.
                                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons