[teacherartexchange] FREE Posters - Cultural Identity - from Plains Art Museum

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 13:24:05 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Plains Art Museum offers 3 FREE posters:
http://www.plainsart.org/education/education.materials.shtml
There is detailed information on the back of each poster.

Pow-Wow Princess in the Process of Acculturation is a Mona Lisa parody
by David Bradley.
This might be a nice poster to get to go along with the ethnic
portrait lesson plan.

Star Wallowing Bull's Black Elk's Little Sandman is a great example to
go with the Identity Lesson by Donna that I shared the other day.

Shellee posted the link to Art Education list.

Regards,

Judy Decker