Re: [teacherartexchange] One Year UC Approved High School Photography Class

---------

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 13:11:35 PDT

Nadyne,
Can you tell me why they closed down the darkroom? I have been
wondering about the safety of my room as well. I use the digital
camera for lots of things--in graphic art and design, students take
pictures around the school illustrating the elements and principles
of designs, then make slide shows of the pics with music and text.
Always a hoot.
Peggy