[teacherartexchange] theft in the artroom

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 08:27:43 PDT

Thanks for reminding us all to be more careful.
Several years ago I was at a school where I didn't
have anywhere to lock important things. I ended up
getting the school's yearbook camera stolen. That was
very sad. I immediately asked my principal to install
locks on some cabinets. It makes you suspect
everybody when something is stolen, but even though
you might have a room full of kids you think you can
trust, it only takes one kid to steal something very
important and then you realize how much you need to
have locks!!