Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] theft in the artroom

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 08:27:43 PDT

Thanks for reminding us all to be more careful.
Several years ago I was at a school where I didn't
have anywhere to lock important things. I ended up
getting the school's yearbook camera stolen. That was
very sad. I immediately asked my principal to install
locks on some cabinets. It makes you suspect
everybody when something is stolen, but even though
you might have a room full of kids you think you can
trust, it only takes one kid to steal something very
important and then you realize how much you need to
have locks!!

Do You Yahoo!?