[teacherartexchange] test generator

---------

From: Shirley Hamilton (sahamilton2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 07:28:54 PDT

I wanted to ask y'all if any of you could recommend test generator software
for mac. It takes too much precious painting time to re-arrange those
questions for wandering eyes.

It would be nice to be able to develop both print tests and online tests.
The program would need to stand alone since my district doesn't use
blackboard or something similar. Thanks for any recommendations.

Shirley