RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 15, 2006

---------

From: carl toonz (carltoonz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 05:08:44 PDT

Hello all: To chime in on the theft of art supplies......when I taught in
the "projects" of central Ohio, I had to number all scissors, pencils,
rulers, etc., and have students sign them out every period. I had student
workers monitor the passing out of supplies and signing back in of items. It
took valuable time away from teaching, but it did stop the thefts.