Re: [teacherartexchange] borrowing supplies

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 18:01:55 PDT

Chantal:

In our school office the secretary keeps basic supplies for the
teachers that are separate from the art teacher supplies. I am in a
private shcool so this should be easier for public school.
Teachers borrow paint from the school NOT THE ART TEACHER. The
secretary is asigned the job of guessing what the teachers might need
for thenext shcool year.Paints in school colors should always be
available. You could always tell the teachers, if they use the paint
you need for a specific lesson then you will have to cancel art clas
until you have those supplies replenished.
That should be effective!
How can you teach without your tools! ? That is what they need to
understand! ART Products are your teacher tools and if they take them
you cannot teach and your students cannot create!

Eileen