Re: [teacherartexchange] Smart Board in the Art Room - help needed with proposal

---------

From: Eileen Ellis (iforget000_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 17:49:04 PDT

Judy:

I have a Promethean activboard. It has one pen! The Promethean
Activstudio software has many colors to choose from. I also have
activstudio primary and #2, Corel painter IX, Adobe photoshop elements
2 and 3, Powerpoint, the internet etc. I like having one pen and the
abilty to choose colors and pen width from a simple drop down menu. My
niece is now in high school and doesn't like the the smartboard with
the four pens. I am sure there must be a way around it. They also have
student activslates and activ-votes. These are fun for interactive
test prep.

I don't know about writing a proposal but I do know there is
information on the Promethean website. Our k-8 school has been
activboards for almost 2 years. We no longer use chalk or dry erase
markers. I love my board!

Eileen