Re:[teacherartexchange] theft in the art room

---------

From: leah on desktop (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 15 2006 - 07:15:52 PDT

I have had a big issue with this - and just last week MY digital camera grew
feet and walked away... (While I had a sub). For the little things, I have a
fun solution, that is I spray paint all my table supplies PURPLE.

Also when the kid ask why all my stuff is purple I tell them so that when I
find it in their desk I'll know it is mine.

I have also asked for and received a lock on my door that is not one of the
masters door locks - I do have a lot of my own supplies in there, so I was
able to make that argument. This was the 2nd digital camera to walk away,
the first one belonged to the school - the second one was mine - I will not
leave my new one there anymore, it is really pretty sad.

- Leah