[teacherartexchange] Smart Board in the Art Room - help needed with proposal

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 14:59:54 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know many of you have Smart Boards in your art room.

Robin Evans is writing up a proposal to get a Smart Board, lap top and
projector for her art room.

From Robin:

If you have a Smart Board in your art room, can you give me some
ideas how you use it and how the students benefit from it? I am
trying to write this proposal having only read about a Smart Board
and having seen one in use only once.

If anyone has written up a proposal and can help Robin, please let me
know (off list). I will connect you with Robin.

Regards,

Judy Decker