RE: [teacherartexchange] need advice on Elementary watercolor brushes perhaps class packs

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 12:58:02 PDT

Christine,
I ordered the Royal classroom pack of brushes (Dick Blick) - they have
see-through green and red handles and white "cushy" grips- you'll recognize
them in the catalog I think. They have held up well so far and the kids
love them. We have used them for watercolor and tempera but they work the
best with watercolor.
Cindy in OK

Hi All, Due to politics I am in the midst of the 07-08 Art budget already.
Any advice on ordering various size watercolor brushes for Elementary (K-6).

Also tempera brushes.

Inexpensive, but quality,(yes I want it all, tee hee )
 perhaps a class pack deal.

Thanks in advance,
Christine Besack :)