Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Sculpture Resources to check out

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 11:28:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I found these resources recommended by Dr. Craig Roland....
Images of Me: An Inquiry Based Sculpture Unit features "moveable"
reproductions of Chicana/o sculptures and four lesson plans through
which secondary students reflect on their own identities and express
those identities in sculptural form.

(I noticed that the formatting was off when I checked these lesson
pages. Copying and pasting into a Word document makes it easier to
The Saint Louis Art Museum and Laumeier Sculpture Park created
See For Yourself: Sculpture to provide middle-school students and
teachers with interactive learning experiences about sculpture and an
introduction to select works of art from the collections of each
The International Sculpture Center, Grounds for Sculpture and
Nottingham High School in Hamilton, New Jersey collaborated on Up
Close: A Focus on Contemporary Sculpture, which consists of six units
of study on contemporary sculpture.

Check out Dr. Roland's blog for more web sightings:

I have added these sculpture resources to my page on Abstract Sculpture.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to