Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 13, 2006

---------

From: Julie Tonkovich (jatcagirl7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2006 - 06:01:08 PDT

you could also ask the PTO to get a very wet sponge and carefully
clean all the glaze off the bottom of the ornaments and 1/4-inch up
on the sides (up from the bottom), and then take a needle tool and
shave the sides to a thinner coating of glaze (to avoid drips onto
kiln shelf.) the needle tool can also help scrape off the 1/4-inch
side edge glaze line. a good coat of kiln wash on your shelves will
allow you to pull off any ornaments that stick...