Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] More Balloons

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 16:34:06 PDT

This morning we had more balloons over our house and landing in the
imaginary park behind our house. There were a lot of special shapes
out today. Check them out:
One friend replied to my last balloon web page saying that, "you have
too much G D time on your hands." I could not agree with Jason more.
I believe that is the definition of retirement.
Wednesday's balloons are at:

As I was typing this I heard a balloon pass over. I went out and they
launching half a dozen from the vacant park land behind the house.
I got 92 more pics, so perhaps I'll do another page tomorrow.
                        Having too much fun, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703