Re: [teacherartexchange] borrowing supplies

---------

lpapanicolaou_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 07:51:14 PDT

Teachers or students? These sound like student council activities that should have their own budget. Why not approach your budget person about getting reimbursed? That way you can continue to be welcoming to kids while maybe raising a bit of consciousness if there are adults who aren't planning ahead to order their own supplies.

Linda