Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 12, 2006

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 05:51:23 PDT

Check in your firing supplies to see if you have stilts. They are "Y"
or "X" shaped, in various sizes.

-texchange digest: October 12, 2006

Hello everone! I hope your school year has been great so far!
I need some technical advice oin firing clay ornaments. It seems our
schools PTO has been making Christmas ornaments for sale at our
annual country fair. They have glazed them all around (all sides). How
I fire them with out damaging my kiln, shelves, etc.,?
I would appreciate your answers.

To unsubscribe go to