Re: [teacherartexchange] borrowing supplies

---------

rpopek_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 05:33:03 PDT

I always let any teacher borrow from me. I think the goodwill I create far outweighs the cost. Besides I figure the money I spend on art supplies is school money and it's meant for the kids so if it's going for kids in or out of the art room I don't care.

It's opened doors for me as far as teachers who are now comfortable with me to share ideas and coordinate possible lessons and information about students.

I do write down what people take however and if I don't see it back soon I can call and remind them that they have some of my stuff.

But I have a nice budget and no problem ordering supplies so that certainly makes a difference.
Renee