RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: October 12, 2006

---------

From: carl toonz (carltoonz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2006 - 05:06:42 PDT

Hello everone! I hope your school year has been great so far!
I need some technical advice oin firing clay ornaments. It seems our
schools PTO has been making Christmas ornaments for sale at our
annual country fair. They have glazed them all around (all sides). How can
I fire them with out damaging my kiln, shelves, etc.,?
I would appreciate your answers.