Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Yesterdays Balloons

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:15:47 PDT

I build a web page with shots of yesterdays balloons which flew over
our house.
Yes, it was chilly so we made a pot of coffee and put on jackets.
Frani said it was
better than going to the balloon park. Being close to the kitchen and
not having
to use a johnny on the spot was probably major factors. As you can
see, we have
a good viewing spot from our patio.
There were hundreds in the air this morning but most drifted off to
the east
avoiding our neighborhood.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons