[teacherartexchange] Yesterdays Balloons

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:15:47 PDT

I build a web page with shots of yesterdays balloons which flew over
our house.
http://www.taospaint.com/BalloonsOver/OurHouse.html
Yes, it was chilly so we made a pot of coffee and put on jackets.
Frani said it was
better than going to the balloon park. Being close to the kitchen and
not having
to use a johnny on the spot was probably major factors. As you can
see, we have
a good viewing spot from our patio.
                                                Woody
There were hundreds in the air this morning but most drifted off to
the east
avoiding our neighborhood.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net