[teacherartexchange] Grad school survey questions

---------

From: leah on desktop (leah_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 08:34:09 PDT

> Leah, you might want to put this in a survey so you
> can collate the answers, this is going to be too vague and time
> consuming to use this way. Hang in there, I had to do this also.

Thanks Susan - That makes good sense - it was late last night, and it
seemed like a good idea at the time...

If anyone out there has a few minutes to respond to some survey questions -
could you please contact me at: rachllr@d11.org and I will forward you my
survey in a word file, which you can then shoot back to me for simplicities
sake - and not take up time and space on the list!

If I get any super terrific ideas I will certainly compile them and post it
to everyone - but I suspect most of you know this stuff already!

back to work for me!

 - Leah (typing quickly in Colorado!)