RE: [teacherartexchange] AP Questions....

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 08:14:35 PDT

Hi Elaine,

Regarding the mixed media and Drawing...I went to an AP Studio Art
workshop this past summer and it really helped with defining the
difference between Drawing and 2D. Basically, Drawing is more about
technique and 2D is about design. Mixed media could then be used in
Drawing...but not if it is done as digital images (that would be 2D).
So, using other "mixed media" mediums plus strong drawn images should
work fine for Drawing.

Do others agree?

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208
509.466.1636
judi.morgan@sgs.org

'Science and technology do not tell us what it means to be human. The
arts do.'