[teacherartexchange] New Art CD

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 07:42:58 PDT

Found this on Rhapsody while searching for children's music. Songs are
inspired by artists and songs- I put in parenthesis what painting the song is
inpired by.

HEY, PICASSO by JESSICA HARPER

song list:
1. Hey, Picasso (Picasso's Self-Portrait with a Palette)
2. My Advice (Monet's Caricature of a Lawyer)
3. Not Your Father's (Picasso's Three Musicians)
4. Friendship
5. Joy Ride (Cassatt's The Boating Party)
6. This Starry Night (vanGogh's Starry Night)
7. Stay Three (Fernand Khnoff's Jeanne Kefer)
8. Dance (Cassatt's Child In A Straw Hat)
9. Sing
10. Beauty In Everything (Monet's Painting in His Garden at Argenteuil)
11. Silver & Gold (Renoir's Mother with Child)
12. Dream Dream Dream (Morisot's The Cradle)

Links:

http://www.amazon.com/Hey-Picasso-Jessica-Harper/dp/B0002NRRGK

http://www.greenmanreview.com/cd/cd_harper_heypicasso.html

http://www.jessicaharper.com/

Denise Pannell

"Carry on, carry on, for the men and boys are gone, But the furrow shan't lie fallow while the women carry on." ~Janet Begbie