Re: [teacherartexchange] Can I interview you? (ALL?)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 20:25:31 PDT

Leah,
        I recommend you get a copy of "Assessment in Art Education" by Donna
Kay Bettie.
Davis Publications, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts 1997
Lib of Congress 97-075081
ISBN: 87192-363-7

This is a very comprehensive exploration of assessment in art.
                                                Woody

On Oct 11, 2006, at 8:16 PM, leah on desktop wrote:

> I need some feedback regarding assessment of students' work -

> The original requirement was to find three articles, but I found
> little related to Art -

> Leah (in Colorado)

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net